Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Colombia es pasión!


Last day in Bogota... 

Here I sit in the plane... reflecting on four weeks and four days Colombia.

More than 4 (FOUR) weeks in an extremely beautiful and interesting country!

When I will land in Nl I will have flown 10 times in a month and I calculated that out of those four weeks I traveled almost one week of it... by cars, taxis, all kinds of busses and planes.

I have seen Baranquilla, Bogota, Cali, Cartagena, Farallones National Park, Guatavita, Medellin, Minca, Sopó, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta, Zipaquirá and many more places...

I met 18 UNESCO-IHE alumni.

The blog has been read close to 1250 times...

Some friends I want to thank especially in this blog for the enormous efforts in guiding-, taking care of -, feeding -, driving -, housing me, handling my fears and tears...
Ana, without words... we don't need words anymore, ... and a special thought for your parents.
Carolina, the strong rock in anxious days.
Carola & Sergio, my foster parents and much more...
Erika & Andres, the long awaited encounter.
The Rada's in Santa Marta and Delft, the healing family.
Viviana Valencia Zuluaga, my landlord in Cali while being in Down Under...
Neiler, my landlord in Medellin...
Assiyeh, my conscience in the outside world
Stefania, another part of my conscience 
Elena, my guru
Pato, always there, supporting in the background

Carlos Martinez,   Daniel Lopez, Andrés Toro, Harold Hoyos Goez,, Julien Chenet , Martha Deyanira Garcia Gonzalez,, Paloma Ve, Martha Deyanira Garcia Gonzalez,, .... for their special involvement

Also to all those who made it possible to send me to Colombia!

It has been quit an adventure...
Colombia es pasión!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here... so all visitors can read them!